- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/3 cup diced fully cooked smoked sausage
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup toasted rye bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sauerkraut, sausage, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in bread crumbs. Refrigerate until serving.
3 each: 86 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.