- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 4 cups frozen cottage (waffle) fries
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt. In a small bowl, combine cheese sauce and milk until blended.
- Spread into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Top with cottage fries and half of the onions. Layer with broccoli and pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake until a thermometer reads 160°, 10 minutes longer.
1 serving: 533 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 1208mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 38g protein.